Stuff For Sale
DDC-037 "Pretty Much Everything Poster"
Product Description:I’ve wanted to make a so-called “career-spanning” poster for some time now, showing every little logo, wordmark and whatever else I could fit into it. It’s been on the project list going on four years now. And each year, the jobs would starting lining up and I’d say, “Oh shit, just wait a month, and you can put this/that into it…” And the years went by.
So yeah, with my very first solo art show approaching at Office PDX, thit was time to shit or get off the pot. So I started going through the files. And I mean EVERYTHING, all the way back to the dawn of the DDC back in 1993. So gross.
Here’s a bigger version, so you can see what you are messing with: A poster called “Pretty Much Everything Up To May 27th, 2009.”
Works Great For:01. “Oranging Up A Wall” in your home, apartment or jail cell.
02. Nourishment/kindling in survival situations.
03. Lining dachshund puppy crates.
04. Logo inspiration, that is, if you like thick-ass lines and the letters, “D,” “D” and “C.”
05. Type inspiration, that is, if you like Futura and Trade Gothic.
06. Sprucing up a stodgy design shop. You know who you are!
07. Keeping the DDC alive…in heart, home, office and vessel!
Product Details:01. 80lb Uncoated “Way White” stock.
02. “Factory Floor Orange” and “Dachshund Nose Black” imprint.
03. A whopping 24” x 39” in dimension.
04. Printed by the good people of Graphic Arts Center, Portland, Ore.
05. No expenses were spared in this production.
06. All the warts and moles.
07. “Kinda Limited Edition” of 1500.
08. The funnest thing we’ve ever made.
09. Each poster is hand-numbered, with trusted mathematics.
10. Free 4” x 26” burly kraft poster tube with each order!
11. Two free white plastic end puck thingies. Just because.
Ordering Details:U.S.A. - $25.00 - Shipping Included
CANADA - $35.00 - Shipping Included
INTERNATIONAL - Contact us for a quote.
We’ll ship anywhere in this big world, but you gotta cover the cost of shipping. Fair enough, right? Send an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and let us know where you are at, and we’ll send you a quote for the shipping. Easy enough. Thank you, big world!
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states and up to Canada, but charge the basics for International orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2009 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.