Stuff For Sale
DDC-095 "Nebraska Nonstop" Poster
Product Description:Nebraska, you know we love you. All these years whipping across your big ol’ prairie…all the nights in Kearney, Grand Island, Oglalla, Lincoln and Omaha…and we finally made a poster dedicated to Nebraska! That’s what you are seeing above.
Compiled from years of collecting logos, stuff, things and what not from our experiences in and through Nebraska. Dipped in “Cornhusker Fan Frenzy” red and white. Dig it! Get it going, Nebraska!
Product Details:01. Printed on French “Electric Red” construction poster stock. So red
02. Four colors! Inspired by a Cornhusker t-shirt I had in the mid-’90s.
03. 18” x 28”! Big and beefy, like Nebraska cattle.
04. Proudly printed by the magicians of The Half And Half down south!
05. Cornfield or kernel? Get in close here: Miles and miles of prairie to wonder about.
06. Just the right addition to that Omaha Woodmen building office, Saddle Creek records shipping station, The Waiting Room “wall of awesome”, Grand Island truckstop shitter, Yankton sod house, Kearney halfway house, Lincoln basement design studio, Scottsbluff jail cell, Missouri River lean-to and Chadron dorm room. Just what you need, Nebraska!
07. Dedicated to Jim, Bev and Mike Styskal, and, Schmidt.
08. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
09. Insanely limited edition. Priced to move.
10. Free 3” x 24” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
11. Two free white plastic end puck thingies.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included!!! (U.S.A.)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states, but charge the basics for international orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2013 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.