Stuff For Sale
DDC-101 "DDC Stuff Sheath"
UPDATE: With the monumental success of the “Very Orange,” we went and added two new colorways: “All Natural” and “Dark Matter.” Get it going!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sometimes, we just want our shit as “orange as possible.” And we all know what a back pocket on the back of yer jeans will do to a Field Notes memo book, right? So we made a little leather sheath. Just that simple. Just something to protect our latest Field Notes memo book, and, wrangle all the scraps of paper and what not that are always bouncing around in our pockets, or falling out of our Field Notes. Simple moves.
Now before you do anything rash, you need to know this: Field Notes makes some pretty impressive leather pouches, so don’t forget about those! There’s the “Pony Express” Leather Pouch inspired by dead postal pouches. And our “Everyday Carry” Memo Book Cover! So nice. And if you are feeling up to it, there’s the “Gentlemen’s” Memo Book Cover made by the master crafts folks of California’s Esquivel Workshop. We’re listing these cuz these guys might be a little more your speed? We use our Pony Express ferociously for our “last couple Field Notes” and “a couple crisp ones on deck.” Always have that in the bag. The “Everyday Carry” is a our new travel buddy, for plane tickets, my passport and expensive sodium-filled airport food receipts. Does the job! Just know these are available over at Field Notes at ALWAYS SHIPPING.
So yeah, we made something a bit simpler. Hell, dumber. It’s all we needed! Go easy on us! Really selling you on these, right? Well, these little bastards are SEVERELY limited, so make up yer mind. Ample protection for your stuff, here, or over on Field Notes. We’ve got YOU in mind. Believe it.
Product Details:01. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
02. Three colors to choose from: “Very Orange,” “All Natural” and “Dark Matter.”
03. 3-3/4” wide and 6” tall. Fits a Field Notes perfectly.
04. One line of stitching along the bottom. Check out how durable that stitch is!
05. Just a simple little leather sheath to protect yer Field Notes, and whatever else your might have in yer pocket.
06. Manufactured by our beardy buddies at Red Clouds Collective. Thank you!
07. Breaks in beautifully, in no time.
08. Get one more look at the debossing on the cover of this thing!
09. BONUS: Each “DDC Stuff Sheath” comes with a single Field Notes memo book we’ve got stashed around the shop. Random as hell. Old stock. New shit. Weird stuff. Messed up stuff. Custom prints. You’ll see!
Ordering Details:$39.99 - Shipping Included! (U.S.A.)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states, but charge the basics for international orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2013 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.