Stuff For Sale
DDC-076 "Bad Ass Buffalo" Poster
Product Description:I did a talk in Waterloo, Ontario in early 2012. Jon Johnson made that one happen, and we thank him for eternity. And at the show, a couple burly Buffalo guys drove all the way up from Buffalo, introduced themselves and said, “You are coming to Buffalo, buster. Plan on it!” And I did. I was blown away they came all that way! Hell yeah!
And not too long after the dust settled from our “All Points Ontario” tour settled, I got a missive from Jonathan Hughes. And after many a high-level negotiation, we inked a deal with the Ad Club of Buffalo and shit was in the works. Just this last week, I went to Buffalo and gave my talk. I knew I’d be taken well care of while I was in Buffalo. And I wanted to show up with a little something that properly expressed the love I’ve had for that town. It wasn’t my first time there, having scoured the place in 1997 of guitars and records on an old DDC fall tour.
This poster is called “Bad Ass Buffalo,” cuz that what that town is. Enjoy!
Product Details:01. Printed on thick, uncoated French “Steel Blue” Construction poster stock. So burly!
02. Four colors, inspired by those Bills and Niagara Falls.
03. 18” x 24”! Optimum size for framing up.
04. Proudly printed by the craftmasters of The Half and Half all the way down in Columbia, SC.
05. Too small up above? Alright hot wings breath, click this little bad boy here: Smells like hot wings!
06. A good addition to that Niagara Falls river shack, or that downtown Buffalo penthouse, or that halfway house, or prison cell, or Buffalo Bills locker room, or wherever you call home around Buffalo, or hell, wherever!
07. So much help from Noah Rothschild on this one, it’s not even funny.
08. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
09. Insanely limited edition. Going fast, so act now!
10. Free 3” x 20” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
11. Two free white plastic end puck thingies.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included (U.S.A., CANADA)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out the day they are received. Fast, too. We spare no expense.
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states and up to Canada, but charge the basics for International orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2012 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.