Stuff For Sale
DDC-094 "Notable North Carolina" Poster
Product Description:North Carolina came on to my radar in the early nineties. It wasn’t Michael Jordan. Or tobacco brawls. Or Tarheel this and that. It was the Indie Rock, and that shit punched me right in the face.
Superchunk was first. Polvo was second. Archers of Loaf third. Intense stuff. I was hooked. Whereas Superchunk was fun, bouncy and frothy, Polvo and Archers sorta required a little more out of the listener. Like, the shit was sorta challenging. And I loved that about those jams. So since then, Chapel Hill has had this odd, creative, magical allure to it. College town, right? I’ve never been there.
Recently, we were lucky enough to come tell our story in Charlotte to a WILD, awesome crowd. Thank you, thank you. We made a poster for the event, and now are offering them to you. And hell, if some frisky member of Polvo wants one, hit us up. Same for Archers and Superchunk. Thank you, North Carolina.
Product Details:01. Printed on thick, uncoated white poster stock! Durable as Durham.
02. Four colors! Inspired by frenzied sudden death overtimes and, well, regular ol’ Carolina dirt.
03. 16” x 30”! As big as those Appalachians!
04. Proudly printed by the clutch shooters of Portland beloved Seizure Palace.
05. Due to the horizontal dimension, it’s sort of small up above. Get in tighter here: Here it is, all big and stuff, y’all.
06. Great for that Archers of Loaf, Polvo, Superchunk or Megafaun practice space. Or Coach K’s office. Or along the coast, in some beach shack, adding a little color to the walls. Or some high country Appalachian lean-to, in some sketchy holler. Or in Charlotte, on the walls of Skookum Digital Works. North Carolina, these are VERSATILE, and WILL NOT let you down. We built this with you in mind.
07. Dedicated to Polvo, our very favorite North Carolina band.
08. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
09. Insanely limited edition. Priced to move.
10. Free 3” x 24” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
11. Two free white plastic end puck thingies.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included!!! (U.S.A.)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states, but charge the basics for international orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2013 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.