Stuff For Sale
DDC-061 "Georgia On My Mind" Poster
Product Description:I’ll never forget my first visit to Plains. Carter country! I was driving across Southern Georgia for the day, avoiding the “big road” at all costs. This was the country. Pine tree forests, cotton fields and green fields. I rolled into Plains thinking about Billy Beer, and the Carter Administration, and what might be arguably an unfair shake at the hands of history. I’ll always love Jimmy Carter. He’s the first president I can remember. That and a post-presidency career of humanitarian problem solving at the highest level. A good man. From a good state.
We just went down to Savannah for a rock poster show. We made a poster for the event, wrangling together everything we’ve ever loved about The Peach State. And that’s that. Hell, we’ve even got all facets of the Chunklet enterprise on there. From Chickamauga to the north, to Howard Finster’s loose hand, to Godfather of Soul…you’ll be hard-pressed to leave a good viewing of this poster unfulfilled. This one’s for you, Georgia. We’ve got you on our mind.
Product Details:01. Printed on thick uncoated “Bright White” poster stock. Feels good! So creamy.
02. Four colors, Georgia! “Swamp Thing Deep Green”, “Carter/Mondale ‘76 Super Green”, “Peach Fuzz Deep Orange” and “Peach Meat Juicy Orange” were inspired by peaches, more or less. Made sense. What else would it be?
03. 18” x 24”! Wide open, like that big desert.
04. Proudly printed by our pals at Seizure Palace up here in Portland.
05. Need to get a little closer? Click here, Peach Fuzz!
06. Good for that cabbagetown home, Stone Mountain hut, Augusta apartment, pines shack, coastal houseboat, swamp shack, lean-to, county jail cell, SCAD dorm room or Chickamauga tent.
07. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
08. Way, way limited edition.
09. Free 3” x 20” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Industry standard.
10. Two free white plastic end puck thingies. Standard protocol.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included (U.S.A.)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states, but charge the basics for international orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2012 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.