Stuff For Sale
DDC-077 "Your Utah" Poster
Product Description:Utah’s always been an oasis for me. I’ve traveled these states many times, and after a long, westward Wyoming run, it was always nice to come out of those mountains and empty stretches and down into Salt Lake City. I had buddies there, and could crash for a night. And my time there, it was always cool. Snowboarding at Snow Bird, hitting the thrift stores with J2, lunch at Moca Salsa, crashing at Mikey’s, record shopping at Raunch Records, bowling with Rhaj and E-Tree and gazing up at some of the most beautiful terrain in the world down near Moab. Beautiful country.
Anyhoo, I spoke to the Salt Lake City AIGA last week, and had a hell of a time. The NICEST people ever, who took incredible care of me. Thank you! I made a poster for the big night!, and will ship them all over the globe.
Special thanks to Dan Christofferson from Beeteeth for offering up his awesome work for the poster, as well as “local only” knowledge from Jared Eberhardt. And hell, to Frank Dankwa, for being a such a nice fella.
Product Details:01. Printed on thick, uncoated cream poster stock. Looks great!
02. Four colors, inspired by that Utah license plate.
03. 18” x 24”! Optimum size for framing up.
04. Proudly printed by the specialists of The Half and Half down in Columbia, SC.
05. Too small up above? Alright beehive breath, click this: Get in good and close here.
06. Good for that Wasatch alpine hut, Bonneville Flats tail gate camp, Hilldale compound, Provo dorm room, Mormon Temple administrative office, Deseret thrift store break room, Moab outhouse and I-15 rest stop. Add a little spirit and color to yer domicile. We made this for you, Utah!
07. Karl Malone is on there. I heard he talks in third person.
08. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
09. Insanely limited edition. Going fast, so act now!
10. Free 3” x 20” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
11. Two free white plastic end puck thingies.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included (U.S.A., CANADA)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states and up to Canada, but charge the basics for International orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2012 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.