Stuff For Sale
DDC-099 "Necessarily New York" Poster
Product Description:Our first train trip from from Detroit to New York, to visit Unca Pat in Pulaski. Mom and I. My cousin Scott had just been born. I remember a beautiful collie on the scene too. A majestic creature. That was 1979 or something. I was tiny. Subsequent visits involved swimming in Lake Erie and trees and woods that looked an awful lot like my home in Michigan.
When I was of agemaybe 23I cut across the state in my mini-van, free as fuck, not stopping for much. Highway 90, all the way across. Spent a little time in Buffalo that trip. Dug the place. Some day, I’d like to explore those Adirondacks and the upstate region. And soon. We made a poster for New York state, so snag one while they are still available!
Product Details:01. Printed on French “Old Green” Speckletone poster stock. So red
02. Four colors! Inspired Adirondack woods, in upstate New York.
03. 18” x 24”! Big like New York, end to end.
04. Proudly printed by the magicians of The Half And Half way down south!
05. Ever upward? Sure. Come back down to earth and dig in to this one here: Get a better look at this beauty here.
06. Just what any citizen of Rochester, Buffalo, Pulaski, Albany, Rock Tavern, Fingerlakes, Jamestown, Syracuse, Ithaca, Utica, Saratoga Springs, Plattsburgh, Yonkers, Queens or Manhattan would need for that apartment, flophouse, dorm room, halfway house, lean-to, shack, alpine hut, prison cell, row houe, high rise flat, break room or van down by the river. This is it, New York!
07. Dedicated to our Unca Pat, who lived in Pulaski for some time, making beer.
08. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
09. Insanely limited edition. Priced to move.
10. Free 3” x 24” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
11. Two free white plastic end puck thingies.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included!!! (U.S.A.)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states, but charge the basics for international orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2013 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.