Stuff For Sale
DDC-116 "Markedly Missouri" Poster
Product Description:There was that one time when I slept by a Bigfoot monster truck. Or that time with the sign in Sedalia. Yeah, that sign. Or the time Leigh and I went up in the arch. Or the time Ryno, Hoss and I almost died at the Buttery diner. Or the time Mom and Dad took us kids to see the Tigers play the Cards in 1984! Or the time we watched Gary play Sweet Home Alabama on his Peavey guitar? Or that time when Bryan and The Moze brought me to Mizzou to tell my story! Or the time we stayed in Cape Girardeau and got bed bugs. The countless times I’ve been the Kansas City? All of those, too. And don’t forget earlier this summer, when I hit “34” four times at that casino just north of Columbia!
I’ve always loved Missouri. And I was itching to make a poster for it. And that’s what you are seeing here. We’re calling it “Markedly Missouri” and you should snag one.
Product Details:01. Printed on thick, durable, French “Speckletone Cream” Pop-Tone 100# cover stock.
02. Four colors! Inspired by the Cardinals, Chiefs and ol’ Mark Twain.
03. 18” x 24”! Big, like that Mississippi River.
04. Proudly printed by our river rat buddies at The Half And Half of Columbia, SC!
05. Blow that poster image up a bit: One click here, and “BOOM!”
06. Missouri, this one is for you. Does well for itself in that St. Louis high-rise, Sedalia sign shop, Kansas City BBQ joint, Cape Girardeau skeevy hotel, Festus practice room, Mizzou dorm room, Southern Missouri lean-to, Mississippi river boat, Casino Queen break room, Tom-n-Huck river fort, backwoods deer camp and Jesse James hideout, amongst other Missouri domiciles, both big and small.
07. Dedicated to Jay Farrar and Brian Henneman.
08. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
09. Insanely limited edition. Priced to move.
10. Free 3” x 24” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
11. Two free white plastic end puck thingies.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included!!! (U.S.A.)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states, but charge the basics for international orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2014 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.