Stuff For Sale
DDC-119 "Michigan Magnificent" Poster
Product Description:Finally, a Michigan poster! And I’ll just say, in the nick of time. You’d be amazed at how many shit lists I’m on in my home state? And right at the very top of said lists. All these years, all the other posters, all the other places I’ve so lucky to visit? And no Michigan poster? That’s just embarrassing, you know?
Finally, this dark chapter’s behind the DDC with the release of this magnificent beast. We’re back out in the light. Out of the darkness. Finally.
And damn, we did our ABSOLUTE BEST to include every last little thing we’ve ever loved about “The Great Lakes State.” Michigan, we hope we did you well? We cool now? Good. Thanks.
Brothers and Sisters:I wanna see a sea of hands out there…I want everybody to kick up some noise, I wanna hear some revolution… Brothers and sisters, the time has come for each and every one of you to decide whether you are going to be the problem or you are going to be the solution! You must choose, brothers, you must choose. It takes five seconds, five seconds of decision, five seconds to realize your purpose here on the planet. It takes five seconds to realize that its time to move, it’s time to get down with it. Brothers, it’s time to testify. And I want to know—are you ready to testify ? Are you ready!! I give you a testimonial. THE MC5!!! -Brother J.C. Crawford
Product Details:01. Printed on thick, durable, bright, white 100# cover stock.
02. Four colors! Inspired by those The Great Lakes, sandy beaches, green fields and Billy Sims blue.
03. 24” x 30”! As big as we could make the thing!
04. Proudly printed by our pals at The Half And Half of Columbia, SC! Turned out incredible!
05. Brothers and sisters, click here: Make it big…big like Lake Michigan!
06. This thing will work EVERYWHERE in Michigan. Both peninsulas. Gu-AARON-teed.
07. Dedicated to Mom and Dad. Jim and Lauren Draplin.
08. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
09. Insanely limited edition. These are going to go FAST.
10. Free 3” x 24” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
11. Two free white plastic end puck thingies.
12. Kick out the jams, motherfucker!
Ordering Details:$35.00 - Shipping Included!!! (U.S.A.)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states, but charge the basics for international orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2014 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.