Stuff For Sale
DDC-063 "Super South Carolina" Poster
Product Description:Hot off a couple back-to-back speaking gigs in South Carolina, we offer up our spirited “Super South Carolina” poster! We sold a ton to all the rippin’ patrons who came to the gigs, and brought a healthy stack back to Portland. So let the whittling down begin!
South Carolina is a land of contradiction, conflict and beauty. Be it the high country mountains, low country swamps, the history, or the spirit that rages across the land these days, there’s a certain charm and comfort to the place. Hard to put yer finger on, really.
And hell, what about those firework stands? There’s nothing subtle there. Go get a monster tube of some dangerous fire and have a party! Done. Thank you for an incredible couple days, South Carolina! We’re coming back!
Product Details:01. Printed on thick, uncoated French 100# “Pure White” poster stock.
02. Four colors, man! “High Country Midnight Navy,” “Atlantic Ocean Vista Blue,” “Southern Sunset Coral” and “Palmetto Haze Light Blue”
03. 18” x 24”! Big, like Atlantic seaboard or the Blue Ridge Mountains a bit west!
04. Proudly printed by our pals at Columbia, SC’s very own The Half and Half.
05. Need to get a little closer? Click here, you Myrtle Beach bodyboardin’ sand scrubs!
06. The perfect item for that high country mountain shack, Charleston apartment, Columbia dorm room, county clink cell, Myrtle Beach shanty, Greenville lean-to or Bluffton bungalo.
07. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
08. Insanely limited edition. Act now!
09. Free 3” x 20” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
10. Two free white plastic end puck thingies. Just how we do it.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included (U.S.A., CANADA)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states and up to Canada, but charge the basics for International orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2012 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.