Stuff For Sale
DDC-080 "Oregon, Oh Yeah" Poster
Product Description:Oregon, you’re the one for us. Regardless of whatever reason why Bend called our names in 1993 like it did, we’ve been caught in your grips ever since. Our first time in Portland? I’ll never forget it. Places to park, good record stores, loads of bands to see, gray skies. We fell for you instantly.
We’ve been making lots of posters these last couple years, and of course, Oregon was always a knife in our ribs. Colleagues and buddies constantly pounding on us, with relentless badgering along the lines of, “How come you haven’t made an Oregon poster!?” We’d rattle off whatever excuse of the week, and months would whip by.
We put an end to that line of questioning this last December with the unveiling of our “Oregon, Oh Yeah” poster at the mighty Portland Bazaar. EVERYTHING we’ve ever loved about “The Beaver State.”
And man, we packed the shit in there. This is the end result of almost twenty years of lurking in and out of Oregon, and all the shit we’ve come to love along the way. From the very top of Mt. Bachelor, to dank basements in Portland, to sketchy Cascade crossing, to high desert freakouts, to wet coastlines…we’ve got a whole lot of Oregon in there.
I was born and raised in Michigan, but have spent half my life here. Oregonian? I’ll just go ahead and claim it right now. Thank you, Oregon, thank you.
Product Details:01. Printed on thick, uncoated, white poster stock. Durable as hell.
02. Four colors, inspired by Oregon moss, rain, forest, wood, and dirt.
03. 30” x 24”! Big, like the state of Oregon.
04. Proudly printed by the Oregon-lovers of Burlesque North America all the way over in Minneapolis, MN.
05. Need magnification? Here’s where things get bigger: Get in closer, with a click here.
06. Good for that Government Camp alpine hut, Portland flophouse, Gresham apartment complex apartment, Seaside beach shanty, Scapoose writing room, Astoria Goonies house, Bend clapboard shack, Santiam Super Max prison cell, Salem administrative office, Medford lean-to, Prineville high desert ranch, Eugene dorm room, Portland practice space, Madras doublewide, Zig Zag campsite, Pendleton horse barn, Dalles wind tunnel or overpriced Portland creative space!
07. Dedicated to Pig Champion.
08. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
09. Insanely limited edition. Going fast, so act now!
10. Free 3” x 26” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
11. Two free white plastic end puck thingies.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included (U.S.A.)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out the day they are received. Fast, too. We spare no expense.
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states, but charge the basics for international orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2012 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.