Stuff For Sale
DDC-043 "Two-Bit Vinyl Card Case"
Product Description:We’ve really outdone ourselves on this one. More or less, the “dumbest thing we’ve ever made.” There, we said it. But before you close this window, let us sell you on the magic we’re experiencing with these little doodads. Let us testify.
Here goes: When we’re on the road and need a place to house a stack of business cards, or, need a place for paper scraps found out and about, or, need housing for the “bare essentials” for a mellow night out (credit card, driver’s license and insurance card). Hell, we were just in Kansas City for a couple nights and damned if this little case wasn’t the perfect place for our hotel key! See? Perfect. Our Costanza wallet gets a little out of hand at times loaded up with the whole world, and that’s where this little guy steps up, in a loud way. The dumbest little vinyl card case, maybe ever, just holding exactly what you need.
Our mom uses it for her medical cards. There you go. The list of uses grows and grows. Don’t be caught “case-less” on that next big outing. Get organized with this thing, people.
Product Details:01. Virtually indestructible. Well, not really.
02. 2-1/2” x 4” in dimension. Agreeable with all pockets.
03. Weird vinyl material. Feels oddly good in the hand.
04. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
05. Really, really orange. Says it right on the product, too.
06. White imprint with spirited “Ideal For” list of possible contents.
07. Carry’s really important stuff, if need be. Here’s proof.
08. Technologically-speaking, “One of dumbest items we sell.”
09. Handy at home, or on the road. Versatile.
10. Find a new use for the thing, each time you use it.
11. Looks good in a big bag/purse/rucksack of shit.
Ordering Details:$4.99 - Shipping Included (U.S.A.)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states, but charge the basics for international orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2011 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.