Stuff For Sale
DDC-064 "Canada Collected" Poster
Product Description:We love Canada. And this lust started long ago, with family trips across the border into Windsor, Sault St. Marie or Sarnia. And you’d be in a whole ‘nother world. The candy got weirder. Everything was accompanied by a French translation. G.I. Joe guys suddenly came in weird colors, unlike their counterparts in the states. And it was awesome. This is what I remember.
And as I grew older, it was hard not to hate the place. Only because we’d always get fucked with at the borders. Angry, bored, mean-spirited border agents would take great pleasure in ripping apart our cars, grilling the ugliest of us and hell, even one time standing in front of me with his hand on his gun holster, going so far as to unsnap the little snap thingie hold the gun in. Big tough guy, eh? No. Another numbnuts cop who didn’t have anything on us. Wasted time.
And then I grew into a man. Which is debatable, but, as a designer, I noticed all the beautiful governmental graphics, provincial signage and a general beautiful sense of clear, smart Canadian design. I loved Canada for this. And John Candy. Thank you, Canada. This is our ode to you! We really packed it in, and had to jump from our normal 18” x 24” size up to 24” x 30”. There was just much good stuff up there. Thank you! Act now!
Product Details:01. Printed on thick, uncoated French 100# “Pure White” poster stock.
02. Four colors, man! “Hockey Puck Black,” “Bleed Out Dark Red,” “Canada Flag Red” and “CBC Glory Days Light Red”
03. 24” x 30”! Big, like the country itself! Yukon Territory style!
04. Proudly printed by the ink masters at Burlesque North America. Hell yeah, Ben and Jodi!
05. Not impressed? Okay, we offer more pixels. Get in a little closer, you hosers!
06. The perfect item for that Alberta mountain shack, Winnipeg apartment, Waterloo tech lab wall, dorm room, county clink cell, Vancouver coastal shanty, Thunder Bay wooded lean-to or Toronto high rise penthouse.
07. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
08. Insanely limited edition. Act now!
09. Free 3” x 26” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
10. Two free white plastic end puck thingies. Just how we do it.
Ordering Details:$38.00 - Shipping Included (U.S.A., CANADA) ($8.00 goes to the shipping these beasts!)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states and up to Canada, but charge the basics for International orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2012 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.