Stuff For Sale
DDC-007 "Build Something Carpenter Pencil"
Product Description:So, we bought this house couple years back. We had big plans. We were gonna add on a “new addition” “off the back.” We were going to build a “mini ramp” in the back yard. We had plans for a “sprawling deck.” So far, the burliest thing we’ve used this fucker for is marking where to cut some bathroom moulding. But, don’t use our lackluster performance as an example, dig deep, buy some wood, get to work, measure some shit up and maybe cut a finger off in the process.
Product Details:01. Real wood.
02. “Gary Nose” Black stamped into “DDC Heritage” Yellow.
03. “Way White” White stamped into “DDC Northlock” Orange.
04. Over 50 miles of “mark making” in every unit.
05. Long and smooth, like Gary was.
06. “Site ready” for many honest trades.
07. Interesting angled edges for lockdown grip.
08. Proudly manufactured and printed in the U.S.A.!
09. A real hit among the “home renovation” set.
10. Buy them single, or buy them a 3-pack and save a buck.
Ordering Details:$3.00 - Shipping Included (U.S.A.)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states but charge the basics for International orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2008 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.