Stuff For Sale
DDC-017 "Plectrum Set"
Product Description:The Martin D-35 is never more than an arm’s length away. You just never know when you gotta figure out some new song stuck in yer head, or, feel a little sentimental and want to play that opening riff to Fugazi’s “Blueprint.” And I’ll be damned if I am gonna use some “off the shelf” pick in these strumming battles. No way.
So we made our own plectrum set, and we are passing the savings on to you, fret shredder.
The source behind them is pretty good: There’s fella in Iowa who makes picks. Real wild, too. His clients are the champions from the “County Fair Circuit” roster of artists. You know, Kansas and Styx and motherfuckin’ Eddie Money…
I’ve got two tickets to paradise,
Thank you very much Potato Days! We looooove you, Minnesooooota! We’ll see you next year!”
Two tickets to paradise? Shit. How about three plectrums to guitar glory, instead? There you go.
Product Details:01. Flat.
02. Good for that little pocket on yer 501s that no one uses.
03. Comes in three colors.
04. The white “Electric Power” might just be best on the rock stuff, and the tortoise shell “Draplin Old Style” on the acoustic stuff, and, of course, the black “North American Tour 2007-2010” could be used for “flicking out into the crowd.” Some ideas.
05. Very limited edition.
06. Other uses include: “Picking shit out of yer teeth.”
07. Get in a little closer, if you want.
08. Somewhat Added Value: Limited Edition 2-color Gocco packaging.
09. A scene from the printing of the packaging: “2nd color: Done.”
Ordering Details:$7.99 - Shipping Included (U.S.A., CANADA)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out the day they are received. Fast, too. We spare no expense.
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states and up to Canada, but charge the basics for International orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2009 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.