Stuff For Sale
DDC-058 "Always Arizona" Poster
Product Description:My fascination with Arizona started at a young age. All it took was a panty hose on a loveable halfwit’s head, and his quest for some Huggies for Nathan Jr. The epic Raising Arizona. Just incredible. The language, the rhythm, the weirdness and those Arizona landscapes. Wild desert landscapes and suburban neighborhoods. All surreal, and all awesome. That one got me going.
I finally made it to Arizona for the first time in 1995. Went down to Flagstaff to see my asshole buddy Brian Johnsen. We skated around town and carved our name into Alpine Pizza’s tables, for one long night. The next morning I went up to that Grand Canyon, and friends, my mind will be forever blown. I’ll never forget walking up to that majestic treasure for the first time. Cosmic.
Arizona’s a wild place. Extreme temperatures, challenging climate, abrasive politics, water wars and beautiful American landscapes. Lots to take in. But that heavy stuff didn’t invade my research for all the goodies on this one. Much simpler than that. I grew up thinking about the Meat Puppets, making all those cool tunes in the desert. I tapped into that. This poster celebrates all the cool stuff I’ve always loved about the Grand Canyon state. From bands to old logos to national treasures, dipped in those beautiful Southwestern hues. Thanks, Arizona!
Product Details:01. Printed on thick uncoated Cougar “Natural” poster stock. Just a hair of yellow to it.
02. Four colors, man! “Navajo Turquoise Spirit Blue,” “Terracotta Floor Tile Burnt Orange,” “Burning Sun Orange” and “Tarantula Fur Dark Brown” were inspired by the Arizona landscape, both natural and man-made.
03. 18” x 24”! Wide open, like that big desert.
04. Proudly printed by our pals at Seizure Palace up here in Portland. Thank you, Nick And Fran. So good.
05. Need to get a little closer? Click here and dig in.
06. Good for neatly-manicure desert home, Tucson backyard, condo, apartment, adobe, ASU dorm, Maricopa County jail cell, off-the-grid abandoned RV or infinite Grand Canyon wall.
07. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
08. Way, way limited edition.
09. Free 3” x 20” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Believe it.
10. Two free white plastic end puck thingies. Just because.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included (U.S.A.)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states, but charge the basics for international orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2012 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.