Stuff For Sale
DDC-160 "Surly San Francisco" Poster
Product Description:San Francisco has always personified a gritty stoicism for me. The town is tough. It bleeds. And It heals. It’s taken a beating, multiple times. And bounces back. I felt it the first time I went there in 1990. I was a punk kid. The place felt free. The music, art, drugs, food, people and thinking. The rest of America wasn’t like it. There was a change you felt when you stepped foot in the city.
I’ve seen it up close when the dot-com’s were ravaging the land. Felt Willy Wonka-ish, hearing the stories of the astronomical growing, spending, developing, and, ultimately, crashing hard. Scary. And all these years later, I’ve seen it up close when 1-bedroom studios are going for $5000-a-month. How do people do it?
So each time I go there, I try to tap into the wavelengths that always captivated me: The hippies, punkers, bums, nerds, eccentrics, dreamers, rockers, poets and weirdos. Steep streets, fog rolling in, cold snaps and clinking cable cars. San Francisco is a place where I tread lightly. Literally, I really watch each step in that town, careful not to twist my ankle on some weird curb or cable car track.
I always dug San Francisco. Even when I got that $106 parking ticket this last time. It’s a such magical place and completely unique. Heroically unique.
Product Details:01. Printed on thick, durable, bright, white 100# cover stock.
02. Four colors! Inspired by the Giants and that 1849 gold rush!
03. 18” x 24” in dimension.
04. Proudly printed by the ink wranglers over at Vahalla Studios!
05. Get in a little closer: Click here!
06. Does the job for that North Beach gallery wall, Castro cafe, Tenderloin corner store market, Presidio palace, Golden Gate Park lean-to, Nob Hill flat, Central Sunset row house, Haight Ashbury hippie hangout or Telegraph HIll lookout.
07. Dedicated to Hisashi and Laurel Nakamoto.
08. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
09. Insanely limited edition!
10. Free 3” x 24” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
11. Two free white plastic end puck thingies.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included!!! (U.S.A.)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states, but charge the basics for international orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2016 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.