Stuff For Sale
DDC-097 "Wonderful Wisconsin" Poster
Product Description:Wisconsin’s always been good to us. In fact, it was the first state line I crossed when I moved west at 19. I remember it hitting me square between the eyes: We’re leaving. No more Michigan. This is it! This little moment was in Marinette. Every time I drive through there, I think about crossing that bridge, and what it meant to my little life.
I’ve driven every which way across Wisconsin. Across the bottom, across the waist, across the very top. Those trees and dirt always feel like home. Like Michigan. Coming east, it’s Wisconsin that puts me at ease. As soon as you get to Wisconsin, you know you made it. Something like that.
We just did a speaking fiasco in Madison. And damn, I can’t tell if I was more excited to go to Madison, or, for that perfect excuse to finally make a Wisconsin “Everything We Love” poster. Both, really. And that’s what we’re offering here in this entry. Our very best foot forward for Wisconsin. Hope you all Sconnies dig it!
Product Details:01. Printed on French “Starch Mint” Speckletone poster stock. Mellow green. Thick!
02. Four colors! Inspired by flannel shirts your grandpa from Fon du Lac wore.
03. 18” x 24”! As big as those Wisconsin Northwoods!
04. Proudly printed by the screen print wizards of the The Half And Half, pretty far from Wisconsin!
05. The shot not workin’ for ya up above? Hell, try this: Get a better view here.
06. Just the right addition to that Wisconsin a-frame, lean-to, halfway house, Mike Schank basement bedroom wall, Milwaukee flat, Madison dorm room, Eau Claire recording studio, Superior bar, Fond du Lac cabin, LaCrosse river shack and Oconto doublewide. Wisconsin, this one will do the job.
07. Dedicated to Chris Farley, who was from Madison.
08. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
09. Insanely limited edition. Priced to move.
10. Free 3” x 24” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
11. Two free white plastic end puck thingies.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included!!! (U.S.A.)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states, but charge the basics for international orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2013 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.