Stuff For Sale
DDC-089 "California Compiled" Poster
Product Description:California, California. You are a big ol’ beast! You’ve always been an enigma to us. From our first visit in 1989, our time living in the O.C., all the way to our quick stops in San Diego and Los Angeles in early April, 2013..always exciting, with way too much stuff to wonder about. A wild place, with wild towns and wild ways. Free people! Art, bands, lifestyles, ideas, movements, ironies, exaggerations. I don’t know how you guys do it? I mean, I find the place exhausting as hell. The commutes, the sun rays, the price of rent! Too much for a simpleton like me. Dynamic as hell, really. Mindblowing.
Sure, we tried like hell to make a home out you, and fell flat on our face in coastal climes. Your sunshine, wild highways and beautiful throngs were a little too much for our “man mountain/gritty” ways. We did 22 months down there on the beach, and split back to Oregon just as soon as we could. We tried, we tried.
One thing isn’t debatable: California is a magical place, and has given the world a wealth of amazing things. On this poster you’ll find all the stuff we love about the place. From the coast to the mountains, to the cities and their suburbs. The desert, the woods, the north, south and everywhere in between. We packed it in! Our biggest poster to date, weighing in at two feet by three feet! 24” x 36”! Big, like “The Golden State!”
Get warm with one of these posters, California!
Product Details:01. Printed on cream “uncoated” poster stock. Biggest sheet, ever.
02. Four colors! Inspired by California sunsets. I’ve seen some wild ones.
03. 24” x 36”! Two foot by three foot! Wow! Our biggest poster to date.
04. Proudly printed by the printmasters of Seizure Palace just a couple streets over here in Portland.
05. We crammed in a ton on this one, so dig right in: Big, big, big!
06. The perfect poster for the blank wall of that Highland Park apartment, Hollywood HIlls star driveway, San Clemente beach shack, Tahoe alpine hut, Humboldt weed farm, Chico dorm room, San Francisco Embarcadero flophouse, Fresno raisin farm, San Diego practice room, Joshua Tree desert ranch, Palm Springs pool side, Mammoth Mountain shred shop, Weed lean-to, Big Sur transcendental retreat, Santa Cruz breakfast joint, Yosemite ranger’s station, Sacto record store, Oakland squat, Inland Empire antique mall, Berkeley counter culture commune, Willow Creek bigfoot research lab, Red bluff halfway house, Culver City studio, Beverly Hills plastic surgery nightmare waiting room, Zzyxx doublewide, El Centro cantina, Laguna Beach surf shop, Crescent City redwood tourist trap, Trees of Mystery breakroom, Barstow rest stop utility closet, Sausalito roadside foliage stash, top secret Cupertino R&D lab and Pasadena Rose Bowl locker room. Works everywhere in this behemoth state.
07. Dedicated to John Muir, Baker, Chief, Bridges, Embry, Noah, Jared, Arlie and Brian Foote.
08. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
09. Insanely limited edition. Priced to move.
10. Free 3” x 26” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
11. Two free white plastic end puck thingies.
Ordering Details:$35.00 - Shipping Included!!! (U.S.A.)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states, but charge the basics for international orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2013 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.