Stuff For Sale
DDC-067 "Kentucky Kollected" Poster
Product Description:Kentucky, it was only a matter of time. For years now, Dale Allen Dixon’s been in our ear whispering this little threat, “Listen you Yankee fuck, it’s time you make us up a Kentucky poster.”
And by “us” he was speaking of the “Dixon Clan” from Dixon Holler in Olive Hill, Kentucky. That’s Dale’s roots. I’ve heard a million stories about Olive Hill over the years. Olive Hill this, Olive Hill that. Wild uncles and backwoods high school days. Who knew it was the center of the universe? Dale did. Anyhoo, we made a poster for Kentucky. And for all those Dixons. And, for Embry, Buchino, Bonnie, Dobson, Hoss, Lolley and the members of Slint. You bet.
Good for the wall of that shotgun house living room, Appalachia lean-to, South Louisville brick mansion, My Morning Jacket recording studio, U of K dorm room, horse barn, Louisville Slugger factory floor, Bardstown Road halfway house or basement of yer parent’s house, where you haven’t got the gumption to leave. This poster will spruce up any of these living arrangements.
Product Details:01. Printed on thick, uncoated white poster stock. Feels good.
02. Four colors, inspired by Kentucky blue grass, which isn’t blue. Huh?
03. 16” x 30”! Horizontal bad-assery.
04. Proudly printed by the lifesavers of The Half and Half down in Columbia, SC.
05. Too small up above? Hell, do this: Click this little link to get in a little closer on this one.
06. Bourbon-fueled. “Kentucky Gentleman” is our brand of poison.
07. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
08. Insanely limited edition. Act now!
09. Free 3” x 20” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
10. Two free white plastic end puck thingies. Just how we do it.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included (U.S.A., CANADA)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out the day they are received. Fast, too. We spare no expense.
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states and up to Canada, but charge the basics for International orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2012 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.