Stuff For Sale
DDC-011 "Adventures In Plastics Clic Pen"
Product Description:You remember these, right? In an age of gummy-gripped, candy-colored writing tools, we “go back to the basics” the only way we know how: We call it, “savoring old technology.”
Remember hearing about the pens NASA developed for their astronauts to write upside down in space? Well, forget that cuz these don’t compare in the least. They are dumb “clic pens” and that’s putting it nicely.
Got more questions about the technology within this valuable instrument? This primer might soothe that apprehension some. Maybe not. We don’t care either way.
Small parts for small kids to choke on. Lots of fun. Simple design.
Product Details:01. Full component breakdown, just to “get it all out there.”
02. Over 65 miles of writing in each unit.
03. Use it to make a gun. Just like in 3rd grade, man.
04. Make a deadly weapon out of it.
05. Make some kind of BB shooting contraption out of it. Wow.
06. Make a rocket out of this one and explore the far reaches of the cold, lifeless cosmos.
07. Go to prison, get in with the bad crowd and make a tattoo gun out of the goddamned thing.
08. Do something with yer life, already.
Ordering Details:Sold Out, Man.
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out the day they are received. Fast, too. We spare no expense.
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states and up to Canada, but charge the basics for International orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2006 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.