Stuff For Sale
DDC-048 "Thank You Minnesota" Poster
Product Description:Inspired by our undying love for “all things Minnesota.” Man, we love that state. We did a stint there in the rollicking, wild, late ’90s, wrapping a high-falutin’ graphic arts degree at the acclaimed Minneapolis College of Art and Design. Sure, the city had a hold on us, but we were able to get out of town a number of times. To the north, to the south, way out west and up and down that Mississippi River. We know Minnesota. Even Duluth!
A couple falls ago, our good buddies at Burlesque of North America invited us to do an big time art show at their studio space in Northeast Minneapolis. We accepted and hauled a mountain of shit back, and put up a 20 foot tall by 40 foot long wall of our favorite logos, on the orangest of backgrounds! Here’s fuckin’ proof! Get a download of that one, eh? Majestic. Anyhoo, we had the wall up, invited everyone we knew from town to come, and had a fuckin’ stack of these Minnesota posters to sell at Minneapolis-only prices. And sell we did. Wow.
Burleseque was nice enough to print me my very own stack, and that’s what we’re offering here, to the whole world. First to Minnesota of course, and all its friends. Now shipping with vengeance!
Product Details:01. Printed on the thickest, uncoated French Speckletone “Natural” poster stock.
02. Four colors, man! Based on a spirited “Welcome Hunters” theme. Fall!
03. A whopping 24” x 29.5”! Big, like that big Minnesota rolling prairie!
04. Proudly printed by our pals at Burlesque North America back in Minneapolis by the one and only Ben Lafond! Yes!
05. Need to get a little closer? Click here, you Hard Times Cafe crusters!
06. The perfect items for that mountain shack, Hennepin apartment, south Minne bungalow, Northwoods lean-to, Bemidji compound, Redwing ranch or Blue Earth plot of land.
07. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
08. Way, way limited edition.
09. Free 3” x 24” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
10. Two free white plastic end puck thingies. “Standard Issue” sort of thing.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included (U.S.A., CANADA)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states and up to Canada, but charge the basics for International orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2012 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.