Stuff For Sale
DDC-051 "Philadelphia Freedom! Poster"
Product Description:I’ve been lucky to go and do some cool-ass speaking gigs over the last couple years. Philly was incredible. I did a talk in Philadelphia some time ago, guided by the organizational wizardry of one Steve DeCusatis. Not only did the venue, promotional onslaught and spirited turnout rule, but man, there was a table FULL of warm, soft pretzels! I love a Philly pretzel. I’ve lived on the things before, passing through the City of Brotherly Love one time. Hell, typing those sentences out made me pretty hungry.
Anyhoo, this was supposed to be a Pennsylvania tribute at the beginning of the build. I was digging around in Pittsburgh and Scranton and wherever else, but kept coming back to Philly and discovering incredible logo after logo to jam pack in this thing. So my focus turned to a Philadelphia Freedom tribute, where we pack this thing full of all the cool shit that makes Philadelphia one of the East Coast’s greatest cities. Back in 1776 and today.
Product Details:01. Printed on an assortment of 100lb uncoated French Off-White poster stock. Good and thick.
02. “Betsy Ross Navy Blue,” “Betsy Ross Red,” “Ben Franklin Blue Sky Blue” and “Gold Leaf Gold”
03. A whopping 18” x 24”, loosely modeled after that Declaration of Independence!
04. Proudly printed by our buddies at Burlesque North America in Minneapolis. Saved my butt!
05. Here’s a sizable detailed view. Get in there, Cheesesteak breath! 06. These will go quick, so act now. Gigantically limited edition.
07. Good for row house, dorm, ranch, cell, lean-to or commonwealth farmhouse.
08. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
09. Free 3” x 24” burly kraft poster tube with each order!
10. Two free white plastic end puck thingies. Just because.
11. We packed in a ton of Philly in this thing. For you, man!
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included (U.S.A.)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states, but charge the basics for international orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2011 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.