Stuff For Sale
DDC-182 "Particularly Portland" Poster
Product Description:I first made it to Portland in August of 1993. We had just moved to Bend, Oregon to snowboard at Mt. Bachelor for that upcoming winter, secured our gear and whipped up to Government Camp, then down to Portland. That first night in the city, we went to LaLuna to see Monster Magnet, Raging Slab and Paw. And I remember how easy it was to park. And the great records stores. And the telephones plastered with upcoming rock shows. And cheap places to eat. And how cool the August night was.
I was hooked. The next five winters in Bend, coming up to Portland every couple weeks was an escape. To see concerts, get art supplies or just get lost around the city. When I moved here in 2002, after summers in Alaska on that godforsaken train, a couple years in Minneapolis going to art school, then a couple years making snowboard magazines in Southern California, I felt like I was coming home. Instantly comfortable. I loved the rain, the gray, the grime, the progressive politics, the quirk and the slow pace.
And I finally made a poster for the city I love so much, jam-packed with everything I love about the place. Thank you for making a little room for me, Portland!
Product Details:01. Printed on thick, durable, uncoated white 100# cover stock!
02. Four colors! Inspired by “big win streamers” at Blazers games .
03. 18” x 24” in dimension.
04. Proudly printed by Portland buddies at Seizure Palace just two blocks from the shop!
05. Get in a little closer right here: Click here for a detailed view.
06. Does the job for that See-See Coffee break room, Fred Meyer loading dock, Powells Books “Purple Room” wall, Sellwood 6-year-old’s bedroom, Poler flagship store, Mini Mini storage room wall, St. John’s bungalo, 82nd Avenue convenience store bulletin board, Les Schwab tire joint waiting room, Roseway craftsman, DDC factory floor, Sandy Blvd. Antique mall entryway wall, Red Fang practice space or wherever you hang yer head in this incredible city.
07. Dedicated to the city I’ve loved since 1993.
08. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
09. Insanely limited edition!
10. Free 3” x 24” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
11. Two free white plastic end puck thingies.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included!!! (U.S.A.)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states, but charge the basics for international orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2016 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.