Stuff For Sale
DDC-096 "Kansas Kollected" Poster
Product Description:I really didn’t know too much about Wichita when I got the call to come and tell my story there. I had whipped through it one time, years ago on an ill-fated relocation to Southern California. Bummer. On I-35, on my way to Oklahoma City, and then points further west.
So when I got the call, I did a little investigating. Design-wise, I found a WEALTH of talented designers. Heavy hitter logo folks, with so much solid work. Which is the way it should be. I like the idea of people being able to live wherever they want, doing work that populates the world. And when I skimmed the portfolios of Wichita, I saw things that blew my mind time after time, or, some logo I had snagged for my inspiration folder. So much good shit coming out of Wichita, and unless you look hard, you might miss it. I dig that.
We made a Kansas poster for our talk in Wichita! And here it is. Special thanks to Derek Helms for his help on this one. Appreciated, man.
Product Details:01. Printed on French “Manilla Tag” Construction poster stock. So yellow, so thick!
02. Four colors! Inspired by fields and fields of sunflowers.
03. 18” x 24”! Kansas is big. So is this poster.
04. Proudly printed by the screenmasters of the The Half And Half down south!
05. That shot above doesn’t do it justice, so click here for a bigger image: So much Kansas in there!
06. This one will do the job ANYWHERE in Kansas! Farm, flat, apartment, halfway house, lean-to, sod house, row house, airport hanger, double wide, jail cell, break room, tent or Smallville barn.
07. Dedicated to Paw and Kill Creek, our two favorite Kansas bands.
08. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
09. Insanely limited edition. Priced to move.
10. Free 3” x 24” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
11. Two free white plastic end puck thingies.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included!!! (U.S.A.)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states, but charge the basics for international orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2013 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.
No comments yet.
(you may use HTML tags for style)