Stuff For Sale
DDC-084 "Florida, Full-On" Poster
Product Description:Mom and dad took us youngsters down to Florida a couple times in my youth. When I was little enough to love everything at Disney World. And then when I was still into it enough to be blown away by Epcot. There might’ve been a time when I was a little older, and skateboarding was a big thing, too? I remember going to salty surf shops and buying skateboard stickers. So awesome. Crucial, really.
I live in Portland, and it’s not too fashionable to go to Florida. I remember a time when I was explaining how I was excited to head down to Florida for a speaking gig, and got the predictable, “Florida, dude, really?” Well, that S.O.B. can be bit in half by a gator for all we care. We love Florida. We made a poster about the place. That the deal, people. Oh yeah, we love orange juice, something fierce.
Product Details:01. Printed on thick, uncoated white poster stock. Hurricane-proof.
02. Four colors! Inspired by flamingos and oranges and other Florida shit.
03. 22” x 24”! That’s what it took, to fit it all in!
04. Proudly printed by the inkmasters of Seizure Palace right here in Portland, Oregon.
05. Zoom in a bit with a click here, gator breath: Woooosh, bigger!
06. Just the right addition to the wall of that Disney Magic Kingdom employee office, Orlando lakefront shack, Miami loft, Gainesville squat, Jacksonville Tron Burgundy lair, Cocoa Beach lean-to, Tampa party pit, Ft. Lauderdale drunk tank, Tallahassee dorm room, Key West marlin trophy room, Pensacola halfway house or Kissimmee animatronics studio. Lots of places covered.
07. Dedicated to Tron, Jonathan, Mama Sauce and Fred’s mom, Harriet.
08. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
09. Insanely limited edition. Going fast, so act now!
10. Free 3” x 20” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
11. Two free white plastic end puck thingies.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included (U.S.A., CANADA)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out the day they are received. Fast, too. We spare no expense.
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states and up to Canada, but charge the basics for International orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2013 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.