Stuff For Sale
DDC-118 "Plentiful Pennsylvania" Poster
Product Description:Man, we love those Dutch Hex Designs! I’ll just start there. I’ve always had a love for the place. Be it that time when Adelizzi and I got rooked into going downtown, so his buddy could score. That was wild. Or the time Dad, Uncle Tom and I drove across, listening to Son Volt. Or the time Steve DeCusatis brought me to Philly for a speaking gig and arranged 100 pretzels for the show! 100 pretzels? All-time awesome. Or the time I “ran the steps” like Rocky. So sweaty. Or the time I got to speak in Pittsburgh for the Web Design Day conference! Thanks, you guys! Or lurking around Gettysburg in the middle of the night, lookin’ for wounded ghosts. Or being moved by Valley Forge, thinking about that fight, and what it meant for our country.
And just recently, when Adam and Josh of AIGA Central PA brought me to Lancaster for a “DDC Tall Tales” speaking fiasco? That was incredible. Huge turnout, record shopping, making buddies and a fun workshop about dead logos. Lancaster has a great downtown. Go hang there!
Anyhoo, I made a poster for that event, and, for every time I’ve been able to hang in Pennsylvania! This thing is big and burly, just like all those steel towns across the state. But it’s also got a soft side, like that quiet countryside, with a family buggy clopping down the road. Thank you, Pennsylvania! Ben Franklin!
Product Details:01. Printed on thick, durable, bright, white 100# cover stock.
02. Five, count them, five colors! Inspired by the rust belt, steel factories, coal and dutch country.
03. 22” x 30”! As big as we could make the thing!
04. Proudly printed by our buddies at The Half And Half of Columbia, SC! Turned out incredible!
05. Get in there, will yinz: Click here and let Pennsylvania punch you in the pretzel!
06. This thing will work ALL OVER Pennsylvania. From Pittsburgh to Philly. From Erie to Lancaster. Up in Nazareth and Allentown! In Harrisburg. Way up north on the New York State border. In Hershey! In York! In Reading! Try us.
07. Dedicated to our old train buddy, Matt Adelizzi. Rest in peace, brother.
08. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
09. Insanely limited edition. Priced to move! Did we tell you, “5-color?!”
10. Free 3” x 24” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
11. Two free white plastic end puck thingies.
Ordering Details:$35.00 - Shipping Included!!! (U.S.A.)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states, but charge the basics for international orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2014 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.