Stuff For Sale
DDC-085 "Maximum Montana" Poster
Product Description:Bozeman had the guts to cold call us and challenge the DDC to talk. We accepted and got our affairs in order to get out there and LAY WASTE to all in attendance. And because we’ve always loved Montana, we made a poster with everything we love about the place.
We’ve driven that behemoth from edge to edge, top to bottom, diagonally, and each time it offers a new set of challenges. Hell, one time dad and I, heading Eastbound, took a left turn “up into the mountains” to explore a dirt road. After a bit, the crunchy dirt turns into wet dirt. Then mud. Then you see some snow in the woods. Then some snow on the road. And before you know it, you are in a foot of snow, with big, mean clouds rolling in overhead. THIS IS HOW YOU DIE IN THE WEST. Dumb people, taking dumb roads, and the West will eat you up. Dad made me put that rig in reverse and we got the hell out of there.
Anyhoo, thank you Montana, you big beast. Safe, prudent and breathtaking.
Product Details:01. Printed on thick, uncoated white poster stock. Hurricane-proof.
02. Four colors! Inspired by Gold, big sky and cowboy denim.
03.24” x 18”! Montana is big, and so is this one.
04. Proudly printed by the Pantoned practicioners of Seizure Palace right here in Portland, Oregon.
05. Get some binoculars on that big game: Not bad, right?
06. The perfect “hit of awesome” for that rustic Livingston cabin, Browning quonset hut, Missoula dorm room, Bozeman design professor office, Butte liquor store, Letterman western getaway, Whitefish lean-to, Glacier National Park ranger station or Havre jail cell.
07. Dedicated to Lovejoy, LaTray, John Robbins and other grizzly bears.
08. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
09. Insanely limited edition. Going fast, so act now!
10. Free 3” x 20” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
11. Two free white plastic end puck thingies.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included (U.S.A.)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out the day they are received. Fast, too. We spare no expense.
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states, but charge the basics for international orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2013 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.