Stuff For Sale
DDC-066 "Very Vermont" Poster
Product Description:We made a poster for you, Vermont! Chug some maple syrup with us! We’re calling that goddamn Ver-monster the “Very Vermont” poster and it weighs in at a whopping 18 by 30 inches. That’s pretty big. Like, take Smuggler’s Notch, right? Real big and dark and weird like that. There you go.
Good for that Killington A-frame. Or UVM dorm room. Or Rutland wooded lean-to. Or Montpelier state office. Or cell at the local clink. Or some colonial house in a quiet, green neighborhood near the airport with a beagle escaping out a doggie door every 14 minutes. Spruce up that man cave. These look great in big, lavish homes in Portland populated by Burlington ex-pats. Add some green to that living room?
Whatever the deal, let’s just get something straight: You need one of these. Act now!
Product Details:01. Printed on thick, uncoated French 100# Pop-Tone “Spearmint” poster stock.
02. Four colors on this one: “Champ Skin Deep Green”, “Green Mountain State Green”, “Dorm Room Bong Rip Light Green” and “Evan Rose Super Yellow.”
03. 20” x 30”! Smuggler’s Notch big!
04. Proudly printed by the ink masters at Burlesque North America.
05. Need a little kick in the ass? Let this large format image lead the way: Get in good and close, you Vermonsters!
07. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
08. Insanely limited edition. Act now!
09. Free 3” x 20” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
10. Two free white plastic end puck thingies. Just how we do it.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included (U.S.A., CANADA)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states and up to Canada, but charge the basics for International orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2012 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.