Stuff For Sale
DDC-104 "Oklahoma Overload" Poster
Product Description:Let’s just get down to it.
We made a poster with “eveything we’ve ever loved about the great state of Oklahoma!”
What we always do. No surprise, right? Well, this one was inspired by red dirt, those goddamn Flaming Lips, cowboy stuff, Woody Guthrie, Cornel West, John Moreland, that panhandle and whatever else we could slam into this one. It’s a lot of stuff. We’re calling it “Oklahoma Overload.”
Recently, we got to go down to Oklahoma City to tell our story to its thriving design community. Our buddy Sandip Patel put the whole deal together, and we are forever thankful. Not only did Sandip pull off an incredible gig with colleagues in town, he also got us in touch with those Flaming Lips, complete with a tour of the Womb Gallery, a chance to shoot the shit with Wayne Coyne, see the inner workings of the Lips and chew the fat with Scott Booker, manager and strategic overlord of our very, very favorite band. Overload! So cool. Special thanks to George Salisbury for hanging out and coming to the show! Thanks, man!
What a couple of kick-ass days. Thank you, Oklahoma!
Product Details:01. Printed on thick, durable, manila uncoated poster stock. Creamy.
02. Four colors! Inspired by Oklahoma red dirt! Thanks, Clay!
03. 18” x 24”! Panhandle and all. Enough real estate.
04. Proudly printed by our ink-stained buddies of The Half And Half of Columbia, SC!
05. The little image above doesn’t do the poster justice: Zoom in here, Tornado Alley…
06. C’mon, Oklahoma. This little bad boy works well in ALL Oklahoma situations! In the biggest building in Oklahoma City, in the practice room of John Moreland over in Tulsa, in Hank’s changing room in Broken Arrow, in some shack overlooking the Red River, way out in Boise City in some prairie hut, or in the pisser at Pink Floor Studios, in that flat in Okemah where the purveyor kills fascists or lining the ceiling of the BitConfused offices. Everywhere.
07. Dedicated to the Flaming Lips, our very favorite band. Of all time Turn it on!
08. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
09. Insanely limited edition. Priced to move.
10. Free 3” x 24” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
11. Two free white plastic end puck thingies.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included!!! (U.S.A.)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states, but charge the basics for international orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
Â©2013 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.