Stuff For Sale
DDC-087 "Nuthin' But North Dakota" Poster
Product Description:I remember it being really hot the first time I drove from North Dakota’s eastern edge over to Fargo, on my last roadtrip back from my Alaskan summers. Those badlands, into the prairie all the way over to Fargo, late that night. I remember stopping at that big buffalo in Jamestown and watching the sun set over the horizon. It was all gold, warm, breezy and beautiful. I’ll never forget that shit. That’s but one of my great North Dakota memories.
The time I drove in “Whiteout Hell Froze Over Blowing Whipping Nightmare Snowstorm” conditions from the Dakota Magic Casino to Fargo, well, that’s another story. North Dakota can love you up and down, and can also take a bite out of yer ass. I’ve seen both!
We made a poster with everything we’ve ever loved about North Dakota, and offer it up here for the ages!
Product Details:01. Printed on thick, uncoated off-white poster stock. Durable for all Dakota seasons.
02. Four colors! Inspired by amber waves, blue skies and buffalo fur!
03. 24” x 18”! Big and burly, like North Dakota!
04. Proudly printed by the lifesavers of The Half And Half right here in Columbia, SC.
05. Here’s a bigger version to peruse: Dig in deep, here!
06. The perfect additon for that downtown Fargo apartmentm Badlands ranger station, Bismarck capital office, Minot missile silo command center, Devil’s Lake cabin, Dickinson sod house, Williston lean-to, Burger Time employee break room or Interstate 94 rest stop utility closet wall. Versatile.
07. Dedicated to Teddy Roosevelt, that scrappy little roughrider!
08. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
09. Insanely limited edition. Going fast, so act now!
10. Free 3” x 20” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
11. Two free white plastic end puck thingies.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included (U.S.A.)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states, but charge the basics for international orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2013 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.