Stuff For Sale
DDC-075 "Iowa All The Way" Poster
Product Description:Where do I start with Iowa? I’ve hit a home run at the Field of Dreams. I’ve toured those Bridges of Madison County. I’ve picked up a zillion hats from Legend’s headquarters in Orange City. I’ve shopped for records in Iowa City. I’ve whipped across I-80 too many time to mention. I’ve cut the state in half on I-35 a number of times. I’ve crooned to the soothing sounds of Greg Brown. I’ve laughed at those turkeys in Slipknot for YEARS. I went to John Wayne’s birthplace in Winterset. I’ve junked so many small town in each corner on this magical land. I’ve shipped a mountain of DDC merch to one Dana Lechtenberg in Waterloo. So many memories. Goddamit, we love Iowa. So much corn.
And as part of our FUCKING AMAZING “Northeast Iowa” leg of our DDC fall tour earlier this fall, we made a poster to show this love. Everything we’ve ever loved about the Hawkeye State. Where the corn grows tall! We jammed the sucker full of amazing Iowa stuff. We’re calling it “Iowa All The Way” and those colors are based on cornfield sunsets, harvest and autumn in Iowa. Get one!
Product Details:01. Printed on thick, uncoated French “Lemon Drop” Pop-Tone poster stock. So burly!
02. Four colors, inspired by breathtaking sunsets over cornfields.
03. 24”x 18”! Optimum size for framing up.
04. Proudly printed by the skillmasters of The Half and Half over in Columbia, SC.
05. Too small up above? Alright hot wings breath, click this little bad boy here: So much corn. So much.
06. 432 square inches of Iowa! We missed NOTHING.
07. Built with Iowa expertise courtesy of our buddy Dana Lechtenberg!
08. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
09. Insanely limited edition. Going fast, so act now!
10. Free 3” x 20” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
11. Two free white plastic end puck thingies.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included (U.S.A., CANADA)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states and up to Canada, but charge the basics for International orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2012 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.