Stuff For Sale
DDC-115 "Volcano Choir 2014 West Coast Tour" Poster
Product Description:MISSED GRABBING ONE ON THEIR TOUR? HERE’S ANOTHER CHANCE: We got a call some time back to do a poster for Volcano Choir. And we did just that. I know Thomas Wincek from the band, from our time at MCAD many moons ago in Minneapolis. Couple years back I got to do an All Tiny Creatures record for Portland buddies, Hometapes, and I’m reading the liner notes and think, I know that Wincek name. Then we reacquainted on the streets of Chicago a year ago. Just a couple of dudes, in downtown Chicago.
I’m a fan of Bon Iver. Really dig those soothing sounds. My little sister Leah got to Justin Vernon first. The story goes, his For Emma record was played the whole time nephew Oliver was incubating. He came out humming those songs. That’s when I finally caved in. I had heard about this Wisconsin guy amongst the Indie Rock ranks, but like everything, I come to the game a little late. I love the stuff. Wisconsin! From Eau Claire! I’ve whipped through that town a number of times.
Couple years back I got to do a Megafaun logo and record. Got to meet them when they came through town. Nicest bunch of bros you’d ever meet. I was huggin’ on them and shit. So beardy and happy. Just awesome. Love those tunes, too! They’re buddies with Justin and Thomas. One big Wisconsin rock-n-roll clusterfuck. We dig it! Hell yeah.
We’ve got a stash of these posters on hand, and it’s a very-limited 30 or so. They sold out on tour, and there’s a couple floating around on the web in dark corners. This is a sure thing. Snag one before they are gone for the ages!
Product Details:01. Printed on thick, durable, French “Nightshift Blue” Construction 100# cover stock.
02. Five colors! Inspired by long runs out into that big West.
03. 18” x 24”! Big, like that western expanse.
04. Proudly printed by the good people of Ambient Inks in Eau Claire, Wisc!
05. Need to get in there a little bit more?: Then click here, volcano breath!
06. Just the right addition to that Wisconsin a-frame, lean-to, halfway house, Mike Schank basement bedroom wall, Milwaukee flat, Madison dorm room, Eau Claire recording studio, Superior bar, Fond du Lac cabin, LaCrosse river shack and Oconto doublewide. Wisconsin, this one will do the job.
07. Dedicated to the band, especially our buddy Thomas Wincek.
08. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
09. Insanely limited edition. Priced to move.
10. Free 3” x 24” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
11. Two free white plastic end puck thingies.
Ordering Details:Sold Out! (Thanks, everyone!)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states, but charge the basics for international orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
Â©2014 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.