Stuff For Sale
DDC-088 "Nevada Neverending" Poster
Product Description:Nevada has always been mysterious to me. Reno, especially. Something romantic about it. About getting lost in the West and stuff? I don’t know how to put my finger on it, properly. My first time there as a kid, it seemed so big and alive. And wild. I remember driving in from the desert, and how the town was lit up in so many colors. Glowing red, green, blue buildings…lighting up the desert night.
When I finally got my butt down to Vegas, the mystery deepened. Gambling, wildness, monster meals, nudie flyers whipping around on city streets and dead pools to skate. Ghosts, too. Ghosts of an old, dead Vegas, long before my time. I got to see the decay first hand. Dead neighborhoods…decaying ruins. For a Midwestern kid, mindblowing.
I’ve always had a good time down there, thought. That’s for sure. It’s not fashionable to go there in my set of friends and colleagues, and I guess I don’t subscribe to their bashing on the place. It’s fun to people-watch, walking through the monster casinos, try my hand on the roulette table and see a surreal version of the American Dream, shimmering in the desert night. I love going to Vegas.
So we made a poster with everything we’ve ever loved about Nevada. And that list keeps growing. Take a trip to the desert, and dig into some Nevada with one of these…battle born!
Product Details:01. Printed on uncoated “black magic” poster stock. Dark as those Nevada desert nights.
02. Four colors! Inspired by Circus Circus, gold and silver! Metallics!
03. 24” x 18”! Lots of space, like Nevada.
04. Proudly printed by the lifesavers of Seizure Palace just a couple streets over here in Portland.
05. Like an MX Missile, blow that thing up: Boom!
06. The perfect additon for that Reno flophouse rented room, Las Vegas hotel room, Winnemucca motor lodge office, Sparks halfway house, Mt. Rose alpine hut, Pahrump radio station breakroom, Area 51 break room, Tonopah doublewide, Elko ranch, McDermitt lean-to and Carson City jail cell. Fun for all. Lots of stuff to check out.
07. Dedicated to David Nakamoto and Christine Steel.
08. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
09. Insanely limited edition. Always bet on black.
10. Free 3” x 20” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
11. Two free white plastic end puck thingies.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included (U.S.A.)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states, but charge the basics for international orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2013 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.