Stuff For Sale
DDC-083 "Idaho, All The Way" Poster
Product Description:Idaho’s always been good to us. Sure, there’s been a couple scraps along I-84 involving tire blowouts and the like, but for the most part, “The Gem State” has never let us down. In our initial foray into the West, we drove across the prairie like a bullet, then across the top of Wyoming, though Yellowstone, camping that night in the first town we hit in Idaho. I remember the trees and moonlight. The smell of the woods. Sagebrush! That next morning it rained hard on us in Idaho Falls, as we made our way through the Craters On The Moon. Incredible. I remember whipping by Boise, with a big cross on a mountain? Right? Is that still there? I’ll bet. Thank you, Idaho. For years of being good to us.
We made a poster for our recent speaking fiasco in Boise, with everything we could fit about Idaho in it. Everything we’ve ever loved, wondered about, sang along to, nerded out on about “The Potato State.”
Product Details:01. Printed on thick, uncoated French “Madero Beach” Speckleton poster stock. Hearty, like potato skins.
02. Four colors! Browns inspired by potatoes, and the greens by “Gem State” gems.
03. 16” x 24”! Tall and mean, like the state of Idaho.
04. Proudly printed by the inkmasters of Vahalla Studios over in Kansas City.
05. You might need more clarification? Yeah? Here’s where we solve this: Click here for a bigger view, spudmunchers!
06. Just the right accoutrement for that big city Boise apartment, Doug Martsch practice space, Greg Goulet domicile, Hailey Sullivan Family compound, Burley mechanic shop, Twin Falls grade school teacher’s lounge, Coeur d’Alene lake cabin, Snake River lean-to, Mountain Home halfway house or Nampa doublewide!
07. Dedicated to Bart, Jerms, Doug, Ralf and Jack Helton.
08. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
09. Insanely limited edition. Going fast, so act now!
10. Free 3” x 20” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
11. Two free white plastic end puck thingies.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included (U.S.A.)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states, but charge the basics for international orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2012 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.