Stuff For Sale
DDC-059 "Absolute Arkansas" Poster
Product Description:Up until my visit to Made By Few, I had only been in Arkansas but a couple quick time. One time I took a wrong turn in Memphis, headed over the Mississippi River into Arkansas. West Memphis, but for a couple exits, and I turned around and whipped back. And then one time Ryno and I went and found Dyess, to see the boyhood home of Johnny Cash. And saw it, we did. Small, unassuming and recently resided. If you ask me, the place should be a national monument.
So to be able to come to Little Rock for a couple days? I was fired up. And that fire that was inside me, it gave me the strength, heat and fervor to make a poster about The Wonder State. And that’s what is going on here. Everything we dug up about Arkansas. Wild razorbacks. Johnny Cash. Bill. And a handful of INCREDIBLE logos. Hell yeah. Get it going, Arkansawians!
Product Details:01. Printed on thick, uncoated white poster stock! Serious stuff.
02. Five colors! Oranges and greens, held with some Ozark dirt brown!
03. 18” x 24”! As big as those Ozarks!
04. Proudly printed by the inkslingers of The Half And Half.
05. Here’s the poster bigger, so you can see the thing: Get in there. Go. Click here.
06. We built this with one wall in mind. High atop that Clinton Presidential Center is Bill and Hillary’s apartment. And I’m sure there’s some bare wall in there that needs a little color. That’s where our mind was on this one. Good for Bill and Hillary’s wall…good for Arkansas…good for America…good for the world. See how that shit works?
07. Dedicated to Made By Few, one kick ass conference in Little Rock.
08. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
09. Insanely limited edition. Priced to move.
10. Free 3” x 24” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
11. Two free white plastic end puck thingies.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included!!! (U.S.A.)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states, but charge the basics for international orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2013 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.