Stuff For Sale
DDC-136 "Mighty Maryland" Poster
Product Description:I don’t have a lot of experience with Maryland. Drove through it once, back in 1997. I was coming off a visit to House Industries. Which was in Delaware, a state over. I found their joint and knocked on their door. As simple as that. They were stunned! I bought some fonts and goodies and made friends with Andy Cruz that day. That friendship still stands! Or does it? It better.
Anyhoo, I remember driving through Baltimore, on down to Washington D.C. to hit up some museums and shit. Did that for a couple days, and got the hell the out. Sort of freaked out, taking a big right, and heading into the countryside, up into Virginia, West Virginia, and then into some Pennsylvania, all the way to Ohio, and ultimately Michigan to Mom and Dad’s place.
What I know of Baltimore is limited. I know it’s scrappy and eclectic. But I’m betting that just the John Waters talking? After spending a couple days their last week talking to kids at UMBC and AIGA Baltimore, and I know this: The place is alive and kicking and awesome. And I’m going back!
Product Details:01. Printed on thick, durable, bright, white 100# cover stock.
02. Four colors! Inspired by that Maryland flag!
03. 18” x 24” in dimension.
04. Proudly printed by the clamdiggers over at Seizure Palace!
05. Maryland, blow this one up a bit: Click here for some detail.
06. Does the job for that Baltimore alley, Annapolis marina bait shop, Taneytown lean-to, Silver Spring reality TV war room, Hagerstown roller rink, Wye Mills cabin, Gaithersburg apartment, Glen Burnie halfway house or Catonsville UMBC classroom. Trust us on this.
07. Dedicated to the Barbara Mikulski. That woman is VOLCANIC!
08. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
09. Insanely limited edition!
10. Free 3” x 24” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
11. Two free white plastic end puck thingies.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included!!! (U.S.A.)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states, but charge the basics for international orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2015 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.