Stuff For Sale
DDC-053 "Way Washington Poster"
Product Description:Washington has been a big brother to our Oregon life for many, many years. We’ve ridden the steeps of Mt. Baker with bad-ass buddies. We’ve worked on a decade of projects from reputable, progressive Seattle companies. We whipped through it to get up to Alaska. We’ve done a loop up and around that Olympic Peninsula. We’ve rocked to a plethora of bands from Seattle proper, and the surrounding hamlets. Namely, Ellensburg’s Screaming Trees, Tumwater’s mighty Karp and Olympia’s Unwound. My love for the Evergreen State goes very deep.
And for our recent, rollicking Seattle talk we did for Designspeaks this last week, we wanted to make something for those attending Washingtonians that would transcend our normal DDC Merch riff raff. Something that would go the distance. And that’s what were hoping this poster does. Way, way Washington. Get one!
Product Details:01. Printed on a stack of 100lb uncoated French “Starch Rain” Speckletone poster stock. Just right.
02. Four colors! “Puget Sound Depths Dark Blue,” “Evergreen Dark Green,” “Green River Light Green” and “Brad Scheuffele Rainy Day Blue” are how those colors stack up. Deal with it.
03. They weigh in at 16.125” x 24”! That’s pretty big, man.
04. Proudly printed by our buddies at Burlesque North America in Minneapolis. Jodi and Ben rule!
05. These will go quick, so do not delay. Way, way limited edition.
06. Good for condo, apartment, moldy Craftsman, dorm, ranch, house boat, Cascades shack, cell, lean-to or high-desert meth shed.
07. Hand-numbered, using our patented freehand technique.
08. Free 3” x 24” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Believe it.
09. Two free white plastic end puck thingies. Just because.
10. Man, there is a lot of Washington on there! We did our best.
Ordering Details:$30.00 - Shipping Included (U.S.A., CANADA)
The Fine Print:For customers using PayPal, click the link above they’ll take it from there. For customers who aren’t using PayPal, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get back to you with an address to ship the funds to. We accept money orders and cold hard cash, so, get with it, man! All orders are shipped out as fast as we can. Usually a couple days after the order comes in. We ship everything USPS “First Class” rates. If you want quicker shipping, contact us and we can ramp it up to USPS Priority, or whatever you need. We aim to please!
International Orders:We cover the shipping in the states and up to Canada, but charge the basics for International orders. Before you place the order through our PayPal account, send us an email to “orders(at)draplin.com” and we’ll get you a shipping quote for the goods you are interested in. As simple as that! Thanks!
©2011 DDC Dry Goods Div., Merch Dept., Portland, Ore.